You all know what! (How to remove dark circles for men?)
Our eye is our center of attraction. If it is beautiful, you are beautiful. There is a thing that can make your eye look glam. It is contour, the part, and skin around it.
The around part of the eye is very delicate as compared to the rest skin part of our face.
From studying a lot!
To working a lot!
To late-night phone usage!
To taking care of your baby for the whole night!
Our eyes are the one which suffers the most!
How can we get the suffering?
In the form of dark circles, eye bags, swellings, and puffiness around the eyes.
We are here to reduce your sufferings and give you all tips and tricks to be super flawless. Just stay tuned and scroll further.
The topics we are going to cover in the article are:
- What’s the difference between Bags and Dark Circles?
- What causes dark circles under the eyes?
- How To Remove Dark Circles For Men?
- Home remedies for dark circles under eyes fast.
- Best chemical techniques to get rid of dark circles.
Let’s get started!
If you think that eye bags and dark circles are the same, you are wrong. These are completely different.
Puffy eyes are the temporary swelling around the eye area. Caused by some kind of allergies or lack of sleep. It is not permanent. It can often fade over time. On the other hand, dark circles are blackening around the eye area making the eyes look tired and aged.
Now, we are going to discuss the causes which are making our eye more suffered.
What causes dark circles under the eyes?
The person you meet sees your eye first. Your eyes reflect your personality. And you all will agree with us that there is nothing worse than dark circles. They make you look really exhausted, sleepy, and aged. Dark circles under eyes men’s health can show up many things.
Here are the causes which you all are having giving rise to dark circles.
- Lack of Sleep: Not getting enough sleep causes the blood vessel below our eye to get exposed more, resulting in a dark circle. It is the main cause of puffed eyes.
- Iron Deficiency and anemia: It is the query of many people that what deficiency causes dark circles. The answer is Iron. You are having the right amount of iron in your body, the blood flow to your eye area will be adequate.
- Allergies: Maximum people of us are allergic to something. We get it, our eyes suffer. They turn red and itchy causing the rise to dark circles.
- Smoking: Tobacco dehydrates the skin. It can make the skin around the eye look more prominent and exposed. Causing dark circles.
- Eyes Strain: Using the laptop and mobile screen so much cause strain on our eyes. This strain stops the blood to flow to our eyes, causing the dark circle.
- Sun exposure: The skin around our eye is the most delicate one. Once getting into the sun, it is the part going to get affected most. In sun, the skin will release extra melanin. And it will cause dark circles.
If there is a problem, there is a solution too. Next, we are going to discuss that only.
How can I remove dark circles permanently?
There is a common question of maximum people all around the world that is it possible to remove dark circles completely? The answer is yes! All you need is a little bit of patience and somewhat consistency. And you are on the verge of saying good-bye to your dark circles.
Just jot down the following points and see the magic:
- Apply a cold compress for the dark circles: It is one of the most proven techniques. A cold compress can reduce the puffiness of the eye and remove the dark circles. All you have to do is to take some ice cubes and wrap them in a cotton cloth. And place it on your eye. This is to be done for 15-20 minutes every alternate day.
After 3-4 attempts, you will start to see the magic and all your dark circles will fade away.
- Get plenty of sleep: Sleep deprive is the root of many problems including dark circles. Take some time from your late-night work and gift yourself with 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
- Take extra pillows: along with sleep-deprived, how you are sleeping is also a cause of a dark circle. Elevate your head with some extra pillows so that all the liquid from your puffed eye goes down. This will help you to reduce the dark circle for sure.
- Change your diet: Drink enough water, have food rich in amino acid and Vitamin C like orange, kiwis, strawberries, and cauliflowers. Include it all in your diet to get away from dark circles.
- Quit smoking: Tobacco can cost you beauty. Yes! You heard it right. Having too much tobacco can cause you dark circles really bad. Cigarettes have a high content of tobacco. Quit it and quit dark circles from your face.
- Stop rubbing your eyes: We all can resonate with you that rubbing eye is a guilty pleasure. Once started, it is very tough to hold upon. But you all know what, it is very dangerous for our eyes and skin around it. It damages the skin of the eye. That damage is known as dark circles.
So, all you have to do is getting the above points considered and see your glowing and charming face coming back and your ugly, aged, and dark circled face going back.
Home remedies for dark circles under eyes fast.
Are you tired of adopting healthy habits and lost all the patience? Then combine these home remedies in your day-to-day life and see the magic just below your eye.
And you know what the best part is?
Each and every ingredient of this magic is hidden in the little corner and shelf of your kitchen.
- Cucumber slices- Just cut down the cucumber in round slices and place it on your eye. You are going to look like a zombie but trust us it is going to give a soothing effect to the eye.
- Rosewater- If you think that rose water is used while doing facial only then, you are wrong. It can give relief to your dark circles too.
Just all you have to do is to dip down the cotton ball in rose water and dab it around your eyes. Leave it for 15 minutes and see the magic.
- Coconut oil- Oil? Yes, it is oil. Coconut oil. Coconut oil is known to make the skin glowing and clear. If it is massage under the eyes with your ring finger and left overnight, it will work for sure and will bless you with beautiful eyes.
Tip- Use extra virgin coconut oil to get better and beautiful results.
- Tomato and potato juice- It has been proved in the studies that tomato juice and potato juice combined with an equal proportion of lemon juice, can be beneficial to the skin. Especially under the eye.
You can’t apply this more than twice a week because of the strong properties of lemon having vitamin C.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe vera is known for carrying moisturizing and anti-aging properties that will work best on skin. All you have to do is to massage it under the eyes slowly for 10-15 minutes before bathing and wash it off with warm water. Do this daily and see the result.
All these remedies are equally beneficial. Just pick one of these and stick it upon on regular basis. You all will automatically start to see the result.
Best chemical techniques to get rid of dark circles.
Since we all have discussed natural techniques, home remedies, and it is now time to discuss some best treatments for dark circles well which are chemically inclined.
- Chemical peels: It is known best to remove pigmentation from under your eyes.
- Laser treatment: In this, the surgeon uses their studies to make the area under the eye smooth and tighten that area so that dark circles and puffiness are visible less.
- Medical tattoos: It is a new thing in this sophisticated science. In this, doctors inject some pigments in the area which are going thin and rejuvenate that area.
- Tissue fillers: It is known to conceal blood vessels which are the reason cause discoloration under the skin area of the eye.
- Fat removal: Removes excess fat from that area, making it smooth and plain surfaced.
Along with the above techniques involving too many chemicals, here is the list of best eye cream for men having somewhat fewer chemicals.
Also Read More:MULTANI MITTI SIDE EFFECTS
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream
- Beardo Eyes Gel.
- Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream.
- Under Eye Recovery Gel.
People like us think that dark circles are hereditary and are the result of lack of sleep and more usage of screen and work. There are plenty of techniques, remedies, and treatments for your growing dark circles. There are many dark eye circle remover in the market which will make your dark circle fade to a particular extent. We have discussed it above. If these techniques work, it is fine. But if it will not work, we would surely recommend you readers to go to a dermatologist as soon as possible and get your concern considered.